top of page

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below.

I want to Gift Aid my donation of                                            

and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to:

The Boxer Rescue Service(Southern)

Registered Charity No 294544

(Contact  W.Whitehead, Honorary Treasurer, 

68 Oakwood Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7BX|)

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay the difference.

My Details:

Please notify The Boxer Rescue Service (Southern) if you

-want to cancel this declaration

-change your name or home address, or

-no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by The Boxer Rescue Service (Southern) from the tax you pay for the current year.  Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Thank you for helping us make a difference!

bottom of page